How embracing happy accidents can make you a better producer.
Happy accidents happen when something unexpectedly good comes from what would otherwise be considered a mistake. In this post from MusicSoftwareTraining.com Jason examines those moments when we become drawn to a sound and try desperately to replicate the same exact sound and how that journey, if you’re open, can lead you down a road of new opportunity.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ayyejay reblogged this from winksound
- micfamiliar likes this
- rufiobeatz reblogged this from winksound
- blowingitoutbothendsman reblogged this from winksound
- gvibez reblogged this from winksound
- gvibez likes this
- progressismade likes this
- evander likes this
- luminousvelocity likes this
- bohorquez likes this
- winksound posted this